Hello Again Old Friends

 Life has its way of getting in the way and before you know almost a year has passed by since I lsat logged in. I haven't been meaning to be away this long, but it just kind of happened. I had weight loss surgery and have lost 100 pounds. I have been staying more active and I am back in school getting a paralegal diploma to add on to my BA in History. 

We are also working hard on our book and documentary and hope to have these done by the end of this year. *fingers crossed on that one*

I found even more information that we will be including in the documentary and the book. 

Sorry I was away for so long but I will do my best to not be away that long again. 


Henry 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A very brief history of Portsmouth Island, NC

How I Got Hooked On Genealogy

A posting about Ancestry